As a tax payer, who lives in Omaha, this is highly offensive. Leave it to tumbler to propagate 9001% wrong information. I cannot believe shit like this gets posted about my anything let alone my home town. How dare you.
I dare because people deserve to know the truth! The Republican Party has always wanted Omaha out of the states and for good reason:
- Omaha was so filled with Nazis in the 40s that we had to invade Omaha Beach.
- Omaha didn’t really invent Omaha Hold ‘Em, it was invented in Texas but the name Texas Hold ‘Em was already taken. By Blackjack.
- Omaha is named after Nicolas Omaha, inventor of AIDS.
- Omaha houses Enron, Haliburton and Blackwater. The Republicans actually like that one but still it’s awful.
- Omaha has a population of 3,000,000 people, all of them complainers.
- It says in the Bible (John 1:45) that nothing good can come from Omaha.
- The soil in Omaha is 76% styrofoam, and if not for the styrofoam mines Omaha would have no income at all.
- Twilight was written in and about Omaha.
- Omaha is French for a sexual act in which a toy car is encased in a condom and inserted into the anus.
- Omaha is the only city in North and South America with absolutely no showers whatsoever.
Now I myself am not a Republican, but of all their disturbing and sinister goals such as the eradication of minorities, torture of the poor and prohibition of kittens, I think the banishment of Nebraska is the single worthy cause of the party and I support that fully.
Your move, weepy wolf person.